- EzSwype offers tech based solutions including but not limited to (a) Card Transaction Services, electronic payment services, wallet, cash@POS services, value-added services and other services including but not limited to domestic money transfer and equated monthly installment facility, customer management services and such other services as may be decided by EzSwype from time to time (Services), (b) periodical/annual maintenance service provided to the Merchant in order to keep the POS Equipment in good order and condition and the authorization given to the Merchant for use of the EzSwype point of sale application/payment gateway, merchant portal and for connecting the POS Equipment to EzSwype server or to such other entity's server that EzSwype has contracted within this respect, when the Merchant initiates the connecting process for any charges made by the Merchant's customer and (c) ancillary and in addition to the Services provided by EzSwype to a registered Merchant includes any services of the third-party service provider, facilitated by EzSwype.
- The Services offered are subject to Terms and Conditions contained herein.
- Binding principles (Binding Principles) You shall agree, undertake and confirm to strictly adhere to while using the Portal: -
You shall not host, display, upload, download, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which
- belongs to another person and which you do not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, slanderous, criminally inciting or invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- is misleading or misrepresentative in any way;
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- infringes upon or violates any third party's rights including but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult);
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Portal or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Portal or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which is or could be construed as being illegal;
- interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Portal;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any criminal offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation;
- is false, inaccurate or misleading;
- creates liability for us or causes us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our internet service provider or other suppliers; or
- directly or indirectly, offers or attempts to offer, trades or attempts to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or any other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Portal or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Portal or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Portal . We reserve our right to prohibit any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Portal, or any other systems or networks connected to the Portal or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Portal, by hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Portal or any network connected to the Portal nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Portal or any network connected to the Portal. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to Platform, or any other Buyer, including any account on the Portal not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Portal or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Portal , in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Portal .
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about us or the brand name or domain name used by us including the name ‘EzSwype’, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of EzSwype or user on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any of EzSwype’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, as may be owned or used by us. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Portal or EzSwype’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to EzSwype.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Portal or any transaction being conducted on the Portal, or with any other person’s use of the Portal.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to us on or through the Portal or any service offered on or through the Portal. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You shall at all time, (a) provide and maintain true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself while registering on Portal to avail the Services, (b) use this Platform in fair manner and do not abuse or misuse for unlawful gains, cause unlawful losses to anybody. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse current or future access to Portal, at our sole discretion, if found (a) the information provided by You is untrue, inaccurate and incomplete, (b) abusing the Platform and Services offered on this Platform, without any prior notice.
- By accessing the Portal using a mobile telecommunication device, you represent that to the extent You import any of Your EzSwype data to the mobile telecommunication device that You have authority to share the transferred data with Your mobile carrier or other access provider. In the event You change or deactivate Your mobile account, You must promptly update Your EzSwype account information to ensure that Your messages are not sent to the person that acquires Your old number and failure to do so is Your responsibility.
- As we are providing services in the select cities in India, we have complied with applicable laws of India in making the Portal and its content available to you. In the event the Portal is accessed from outside India or outside our delivery zones, it shall be entirely at your risk. We make no representation that the Portal and its contents are available or otherwise suitable for use outside select cities. If you choose to access or use the Portal from or in locations outside select cities, you do so on your own and shall be responsible for the consequences and ensure compliance of applicable laws, regulations, bye-laws, licenses, registrations, permits, authorizations, rules and guidelines.
- You understand and agree that the use of the Services does not include the provision of a computer or mobile device or other necessary equipment to access it. You also understand and acknowledge that the use of the Portal requires internet connectivity and telecommunication links. You shall bear the costs incurred to access and use the Portal and avail the Services, and we shall not, under any circumstances whatsoever, be responsible or liable for such costs.
- You agree and grant irrevocable permission to EzSwype to receive promotional messages and e-mails from EzSwype or allied partners. In case you wish to opt out of receiving promotional messages or email please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- EzSwype, in order to provide seamless services to its users, provides you with location-based services. In order to facilitate the said location-based services, you hereby authorise EzSwype to use the geo-location information provided by any of the telecommunication companies when yo`u use the mobile phone to extend the services. The location-based information will be used only to facilitate and improve services offered to you.
- Your use of the Portal shall be solely for your personal and you shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, treaties and regulations, including those related to data privacy, international communications and the transmission of technical or personal data.
- You will not (a) use any services provided by the Portal for commercial purposes of any kind or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind. In the event, you want to advertise your product or service contact email@example.com.
- You release and fully indemnify EzSwype and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Portal and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable laws of India. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, EzSwype cannot take responsibility or control the information which is made available on the Portal. You may find other User’s information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Portal.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Portal, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Portal.
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or hackers) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Portal and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It is also possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Portal, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Portal you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Portal. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Portal.
- Important conditions for use of Services:
- There are certain Services that necessitates the entry of service providers into your premises, You should compulsorily ensure the scheduled time of Service is during reasonable hours of the Day and there is an active supervision of the service providers. EzSwype will be unable to monitor the enabled Services when availed by the User in absence of any supervisors at the address where service is scheduled to be received.
- Intellectual Property
- EzSwype respects the third party intellectual property rights. Intellectual property owners can report listings that infringe their right to ensure that infringing contents are removed from the Platform.
- Limitation of Liability
- Governing Law
EzSwype Business Solutions Private Limited
Sh. J.P. Tower, 2nd Floor, Building No. 1164/1,
New Railway Road, Opp. Fire Station,
Gurugram, Haryana – 122001, India.
Time: 9.30 AM to 5.30 PM from Monday to Friday.